• Mon & Fri: 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm, Tue & Wed: 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
  • Thu: Closed

Looking to Move Home?

How we advertise

We advertise all our properties on the Homes in the City website. The site gets updates every Tuesday evening.

Wolverhampton Homes run this service on behalf of the Council.

If you are not yet a member of Homes In The City, follow the registration instructions. You can't bid on any of our properties until your application is complete.

Who to contact

Contact us if you:

  • have any questions
  • need an application status update
  • need support

Contact us if you have any queries about a bid for a property located on the New Park Village estate.

Register for
Homes in the City

Looking to move to a new property?

Are you looking to move to a new property? Check out the links below for advice on how to do that.

Right to Buy

If you are considering your Right to Buy and would like more information, click the link below:

Mutual Exchange/Homeswapper

Mutual exchange is an excellent way for tenants to move to a home or an area that suits them better. You can apply for an exchange to another council or housing association property, it does not need to be in Wolverhampton. If you have found someone that you would like to swap with, you must first obtain landlords consent. Tenants for both properties must complete our Mutual Exchange Form.

HomeSwapper is a service that helps tenants find other tenants to exchange homes with. To find out more and to join go to www.homeswapper.co.uk

You can also find groups on social media that connect social housing tenants looking for a mutual exchange.

Support to Live at Home

Information regarding services or equipment to enable you or a relative to live independently in your home can be found here.

Tenancy Termination

If you need to hand in your notice for your current property, click the link below for a printable version of the New Park Village Tenancy Termination Form.

Deceased Tenant

If you are handing in your notice for a Tenant who is now deceased then please click the link below.

What we do

Our Services

Any TMO will enter into a formal legal contract with the landlord of the home. This is known as the management agreement. It details which services the TMO manage on behalf of the landlord.

Take a look at the service provided by New Park Village.

More About Us